Sunday 7 October 2012

Less is More week 88 - Silver

This week over at Less is More it is a colour challenge, and this week's colour is Silver.

I remember when the challenge was Gold, I had no end of difficulty getting a decent photo and this time it's been just as hard. In the end, I asked my husband, a FAR better photographer than I am,  and with a much better camera, to have a go, and I'm going to put both our photos up for you to see. I really don't think either shows the silver as  silver, because the mirri card is so very highly reflective.

Anyway, I used a simple stamped and embossed Christmas tree on white and silver die cuts, then mounted it on a white card with punched out corners. You can't see it but I put a strip of silver mirri inside the card so that when it is closed it echoes the silver of the design.


2 comments:

Mandi said...

SO hard to photograph eh Jane, specially to not get our reflection in the pic hehee
Terrific card
Thank you
Mandi LIM

Chrissie said...

Lovely card, great embossing!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More