Wednesday 5 December 2012

Happy birthday Claire!

Today is the 40th birthday of the lovely Claire, who blogs (with some help from her cat)  over at Life, Ninja Killer Cat and Everything Else. 

I decided to make her a card using the Bookatrix. A  few years ago, you couldn't move for cards made with scoring boards, they were everywhere, especially the Bookatrix as the cards made with it have so much impact. Being the awkward beggar that I am, I hardly used my boards at the time, but now  they've fallen  out of general favour I use them a lot!

Here is the card I made for Claire, using  a selection of vintage style papers and a vintage topper, aged a little more with distress inks. The flowers are stamped, he leaves punched, and it is finished with paper lace, pearls and Candi.





Happy Birthday Claire!

Now, while I have your attention, I'd like to draw it to the amazing candy on offer at Crafty Individuals blog. There's a pic over there >>>>>> on my sidebar. Pop over and take a look at it!

No comments: