Sunday 10 December 2017

No sh**, Sherlock!

I've been very quiet on the crafting front recently, only posting my pre-scheduled DT pots, that's because last weekend I injured my shoulder and haven't been able to do any crafting for a whole week. Luckily it's starting to get better but I'm still a few days away from being able to wield a craft knife or crank the handle of my Grand Calibur.

So I'm taking this opportunity to share with you the card I made from my friend Claire's birthday - actually I made it a couple of weeks ago but didn't want to share it until she'd received it as she reads this blog. She's a Sherlock Holmes fan so the Graphic 45 Master Detective papers are ideal for making a card for her.


And while I had the papers out, I couldn't resist making a second card with them


I am sharing with
Crafty Creations Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - December
Love to Craft - Anything Goes  

10 comments:

Claire Toplis said...

Cracking card thank you very much Jane ! And I do love Sherlock Holmes. Thank you very much you’re very talented.

Dotty Jo said...

Excellent cards, Jane! Jo x

Barb said...

I'm sorry to hear about your injury Jane. I can totally sympathise with you. The card youve made for your friend is fabulous. Barbxx

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for our December challenge 17 at Love to Craft, Hazel, DT, also for my Patterned Paper December challenge, Hazel, DT x

Pamela said...

Gentle hugs re the shoulder - hubby can sympathise as he has 2 frozen shoulders. Great cards - I too love Sherlock.

cotnob said...

Fabulous cards Jane, lovely Graphic 45 papers - I'm sure your friend loved her card.
I'm sorry to hear about your shoulder, I hope it is soon better.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Liz said...

Two fabulous cards, Jane. My hubby would love to received one of these, he's been watching the Sherlock Holmes DVD box set all week! Hope you'll soon be fully recovered. xx

Cara said...

Two gorgeous cards. I can totally sympathise with your shoulder injury. I hope it heals soon, they can get tricky and take a while to heal though. I hope you're resting up and keeping warm. Gentle hugs to you x

Sue - said...

Two fabulous cards Jane! Hope your shoulder improves quickly but don’t go and overdo it with the diecutting!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I hope you are really feeling a lot better by now. Love your projects! Thanks for your entry to CraftyHazelnut’s December Patterned Paper challenge! Hope to see you at new year’s challenges, too!

~~Heidi @ My Little Stamping Blog