Tuesday 20 October 2020

Elegant Cranes

 


This beautiful crane image, printed from Joanna Sheen's Oriental Dreams CD, is perfect for the slim cards that are so popular at the moment. I framed it with die cut corners from the X-cut Oriental die set, and added characters cut with the same set. I don't like using characters when I don't know what they say, so I hope I haven't said anything rude! 

When I lived in Hong Kong,  it was fashionable among younger Chinese people to wear t-shirts with slogans made up of random English words, leaving you with the impression the creator had no idea what they are saying. I once ate in a restaurant where a man at the next table was wearing one that said "The harder you pull, the harder it gets. " I found it very difficult to concentrate on my prawn balls... 

I am sharing this with CD Sunday Plus, where as usual the challenge is Anything Goes as long as a CD, USB or download is used. 

3 comments:

Pamela said...

DL cards are my favourite design to make. Great card as always Jane. Thanks for joining in.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Jocelyn said...

As you say, these images fit perfectly on DL cards. A lovely design and I love the story that goes with it lol! Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, I do like the image and they fit so well with the DL cards,
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT