Thursday 18 February 2021

Snippety Butterflies

 Feeling a lack of inspiration, I had a browse  through some of the things I had saved on Pinterest, scrolling back to things I saved many years ago, and spotted a card with an array of butterflies that I thought would make a wonderful snippets card. 

A rummage through my snippets box produced six different papers in pinks, blues and purples, and the Lidl card pad I keep next to the snippets box because I can often find good colour matches to help me use the snippets produced just what I needed. 


The die I used for the butterflies is the solid layer of a First Edition layering die. I used a Martha Stewart border punch to edge the hot pink card and a very old M'Bossabilities folder to emboss the rest of the pink card, then edged it with a scrap of spotty ribbon. 

I am sharing this with 

Pixie's Snippets Playground which is a special Ruby's Memory challenge this time 

Crafty Calendar - dies and/or punches plus ribbon and/or twine

5 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, great design. Anesha

Kathyk said...

Smashing make, fab colours and textures and well done on your win at Allsorts too

kathyk

Aimeslee Winans said...

Ooh, I've had a catch up here and I adored the cat cards and also love this springy and feminine card. I like seeing Martha Stewart's punches used as I have several myself. Very pretty. xoxo

Di said...

Great card Jane! Love the texture and colours! Hope you're still both fine after your COVID vaccines!

Hugs

Di xx

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card, I love the little butterflies. Thanks for joining in our February challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
Hugs
Bev x