Sunday 16 November 2014

P is for......

PICNIC! Although it could also be for pink, pretty or pastel. This cute teddy bears picnic card was made with decoupage and papers from the new La Pashe CD, The Best of La Pashe 2014.



I'm playing (there's that P again) along with CD Sundays, where this fortnight's theme is "P is for...."  and congratulating myself on steering away from Christmas and not making my P stand for penguin, pole, polar bear, presents, pillar box or poinsettia (all of which went through my mind to start with).

7 comments:

Wynn said...

This is an adorable image Jane. I love all the different papers and ribbons you have used. It makes the layout so interesting. Good thinking too using the P for picnic. Thank you for playing along with us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT

sue-b said...

What a fab card Jane, totally adorable, love the decoupage adds lovely dimension, just perfect for our challenge.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday
sue-b x DT

Christine said...

A delightful card Jane and I am pleased you didn't go for the obvious with P is for. Love the Teddies, all the papers and ribbons. A super layout. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT

starcyl said...

I love this and a picnic is not something I would have thought of. Many thanks for your continued support.

Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Carol said...

This is so pretty and well drawn. Another La Pashe triumph. I love the way you have combined the backing papers with the string and lace.
Thank you for joining in our Challenge.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

That is just the sweetest and what a fabulous picnic those teddies are having.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, like me I wanted to stay away from christmas, love your image and your card
Margaret