Monday 10 November 2014

We three tags.....

I've been playing with my lovely little Spellbinders tag die again. This time I've given the tags a festive feel with some metal embellishments, designed to be held in place with brads (I'm sure they have an official name but I can't remember what it is!) that came in a Hot Off The Press Christmas kit a few years ago.



I'm joining in with
Addicted to CAS - Tag (I hope THREE tags is OK!)
Clear It Out Challenge blog - Gearing up for Winter, using metal

4 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

Wow cute tag card...thanks for joining us @ CIO challenge blog...stop by and play with us again <((><

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card with tags. Love colours. Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

Kylie said...

Brilliant tags, Jane. Love all the shine. Great design! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

Michelle Lupton said...

Love the 3 tags, ADORE the shine! Thanks so much for playing along with us at ATCAS :)