The August challenge at Naughty or Nice is "Your number's up" - they want to see numbers on our cards. Instead of going down the obvious route of a card with an age on it, I decided to make a number themed card. I stamped the sentiment, from Rubber Dance, then masked it off while I used Versamark ink to stamp the number panel from PaperArtsy over it three times. Then before removing the masking, I brushed all over the Versamark stamping with a blue-green mica pigment powder.
The background paper is from an old K & Company compilation stack. It was sheer luck that they seem to have used an almost identical typeface to the one on the stamp, and that the background colour was such a close match to my mica powder!
I am also sharing this with Mod Squad, where I got the idea for masking the sentiment rather than layering it from the current Bordered Sentiment challenge.