The two dinosaurs are heat embossed and coloured in with water based markers - not Promarkers which would show through on the inside. Then I added the thinks bubble and masked off the dinosaurs and the bubble (using the peel off waste as a template for my mask) and stamped all the other elements of the scene, and coloured them in with pencils so the dinosaurs would stand out. I used a total of nine stamps, because every element in the set is separate meaning that I can create a different scene every time I use them.
I'm disappointed with a couple of things though - firstly a couple of rough patches on the card that have made the stegosaurus look rather unevenly coloured, and secondly a tiny spot of ink that I got on the right of the card. I tried to cover it with an opaque white pen but it just seems to have made matters worse. Had it not been a one layer card, I'd have stuck something over it!