Sunday 12 March 2017

Poinsettias and holly

Last year I was very good and made at least two Christmas cards a week all year - this year they are just coming along as and when I'm in the mood or spot a challenge I fancy, so my stocks are building up more slowly. However I do have one to share with you today.


I used a Clarity Stamps poinsettia stencil for the frame, stencilling with Imagination Crafts Sparkle Medium,  then cut out the decoupage (a sheet I printed out 3 or 4 years ago and never got round to using, so I can't remember where it was from) and layered it onto an oval cut with one of the Gummiapan Stitched Ovals dies.

I am sharing this with
Jingle Belles - Festive Foliage
Just Us Girls - Use a Stencil
 
and a new challenge, The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challege where it is always anything (Christmas) goes.

8 comments:

meg said...

the sparkle medium makes a beautiful frame for the decoupage and oval die Jane lovely design

SmilynStef said...

What a gorgeous stenciled frame ... so glad you share your festive foliage with us at jingle belles.

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, I like your frame and the holly foliage great Christmas card,

Barb said...

A lovely vintage Christmas card Jane. The stencilling looks gorgeous. Barbxx

lauren bergold said...

ok, you totally had me at "sparkle medium" lol! love that gorgeous glitzy frame! what a fab addition to our festive foliage gallery at JINGLE BELLES! :)

Denise Goeldner said...

Gorgeous christmas card, would love to see you follow and join my christmas challenge blog "Season's Greetings" Always Anything Goes with an optional twist. New challenge starts tomorrow, hope to see you there.
~ Denise ~
Owner {Season’s Greetings Christmas Challenge}
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}
Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

Maria said...

Love that sparkle! It's never too early to make Christmas Cards and always so much fun to make. Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls.

Bobby said...

The sparkle medium works beautifully with that stencil, Jane. This is a gorgeous Christmas card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls.