Friday 8 February 2019

Butterflies among flowers

Yesterday I posted a card made with a new set of stamps from Hot Off The Press, and here is another card made with the same set of stamps.


I stamped butterflies and roses randomly over the background, then stamped, coloured and fussy cut the image. It's one of the mysteries of photography that the "bright blue" of the watering can and flowers is actually a deep aqua, very close in colour to the butterflies in the background!

I am sharing this with

Watercooler Wednesday - Feminine Anything Goes


The Flower Challenge - Use your latest stamps or dies

2 comments:

Created by Kath said...

I too have found it interesting how the camera changes some of my pictures. I like a Spring feeling card at this time of year!Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

Karen Dunbrook said...

pretty card, I have such trouble with my camera and it's a good one, taking pics of purple so I feel your frustration.
Thanks so much for playing along with The Flower Challenge.
:) Karen