Thursday 21 February 2019

Christmas hearts


For this card I have used the lovely - and very useful - optional sketch at Christmas Kickstart Challenge where the theme is "Have a heart". Do you think I've used enough hearts?



The die and the snowflake embossing folder were magazine freebies and the heart embossing folder is from Santoro. I've added some Scandi-style heart washi tape and foiled heart backing paper with a stamped sentiment.

I am also sharing this with Fab 'n Funky - Christmas

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Great work with the sketch, Jane! This is lovely, and I really like the Scandi feel that it has. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart again, Jo x

Mrs A. said...

Maybe just a small heart shaped pearl. Lol. Love how you have used the sketch to show off that really pretty Christmas heart. Hugs Mrs A.

Liz said...

A really striking card, Jane ..... and yes, I think you've just about included enough hearts. ;-) xx

Jules said...

Hi Jane

What a great card .. .. l think you have just the right balance of hearts (as in you can never have too many LOL!!).

Great use of your freebies too!

Pleased you enjoyed playing with my sketch. There is a tab on the top of my blog with lots more sketches on it so feel free to use any you want to .. .. any time you like!

Thank you for joining in the Christmas Kickstart Challenge.

Love Jules xx (Jo's Elf for Challenge 4)

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and love all the hearts
Carol x

N-Eva said...

What a lovely card . Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky challenge.Neva