Tuesday 31 December 2019

Blue is the Colour at Cardz 4 Guyz

Welcome to this year's last challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz.  This time our theme is "Blue is the colour"


I've used a Tim Holtz "cityscapes" stamp of the London Skyline. I stamped it in Versafine ink onto watercolour paper, then used a watercolour pencil and a water brush to add some colour to the buildings here and there. The papers and postage stamp are from Graphic 45 and I've added a stamped sentiment and some candi - and I've just noticed one of the candi dots has slipped out of position so now I'm off to repair it!

I'm sharing this with

Allsorts Challenge - Anything goes

Just Us Girls - Anything Goes

5 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

yep gotta press those suckers down firmly. (I never noticed until I read about it) Super card, I don't have any TH stamps, but pairing that one with the patterned paper was fab. Great card!!

Linby said...

You've combined the different elements brilliantly, I especially like the postage stamp.
Thanks for sharing with us for my anything goes challenge at Allsorts.
Lynn x
DT

Donna Ellis said...

What a beautiful card, Jane, with those amazing papers and distressing! Love it! Happy New Year! hugs, de

brenda said...

A fabulous masculine creation Jane, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Kathleen said...

A great male card, lovely image and papers, great layout too. Thank you for joining our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x