Monday 2 December 2019

Sparkling fairy

One of my granddaughters will be 6 years sold next week, and like most 6 year olds is all about fairies and sparkle at the moment, so here is the card I have made for her.


I've used a large stencil to make the card and coloured it in with glitter embossing pastes - I applied them very thickly, partly to make sure as little as possible of the background showed through and partly to give the fairy real depth and texture, especially for her hair.

And there's even a butterfly there to keep Mrs A happy, because I'm sharing this with the Butterfly Challenge where there's the annual month long fairies, elves etc challenge.

1 comment:

Mrs A. said...

Hi It’s me Little l’th. Mrs A said as punishment for misbehaving I have to come and comment on all the entries as I did offer to help on the fairy challenge. Do you think your fairy can make a wish and Mrs A. Will forget all about the sewing machine!! Hugs 🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️