Sunday 21 June 2020

Blue, Blue Christmas.

Are you singing along?


I seem to have recently rekindled my love of the emboss resist technique. For this card I've masked off the upper half of the card then repeatedly used a small, bold snowflake stamp and heat embossed it with white pearl powder. I sponged on inks from a Kaleidacolor pad to give an ombré effect then buffed with a tissue to make sure the snowflakes were free from ink. I covered the join between the inked area and the rest of the card with washi tape and stamped a sentiment above it, then finished the snowflakes with gems.

I am sharing this with

Sweet Stampin - Got the blues 

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything goes/washi tape 

52 Christmas Card Throwdown - snowflakes




5 comments:

*Urška* said...

Beautiful card.

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card.

A.Rose said...

Wonderful translation of the challenge with a great sky background! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Throwdown!

Mrs A. said...

Not familiar with this song so sitting this one out. Love your card. Hugs Mrs A.

Karen Dunleavey said...

Great card Jane