Monday 8 March 2021

Butterflies and Sunflowers

 A bright, cheerful card for a dull, cold Monday morning. 



I used papers printed from Debbie Moore's "Sunflower Dreams" CD and lots of sunny yellow card to make a Joy fold card. The butterfly image holding the two flaps together is reinforced with the same yellow card, partly for strength and partly to give a uniform yellow to the back of the flaps. This could be a good place for the sender to write a greeting, since I seem to have covered every other space on the card! 

I am sharing this with

Allsorts Challenge - Use Yellow  
Butterfly Challenge - J for Joy Fold 2  
CD Sunday plus - Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned paper challenge - Anything goes 
Alphabet Challenge - X is for Xtra folds 







I

14 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Great shaped card and love the flowers. Hugs Anesha

Linby said...

It's certainly brightened my day jane. I don't have that cdrom, you've used it beautifully for this amazing card.
Thanks for joining in with my use yellow challenge at Allsorts this week.
Lynn x

Jocelyn said...

A lovely cheerful card with bright colours and great layout. Thank you for sharing your lovely design with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Pamela said...

A lovely bright, sunny design Jane. Thanks for joining in.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Fabulous fold! I am much the better for seeing this colorful card today, thanks! Yellow ain't always mellow, heehee and thank goodness! xoxo

cheiro urgia said...

I love the sunflower paper in your card! I like how you managed to arrange so many different patterns without creating an overload of everything. The folds you used make your project unique and different. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

Hugs, Veronika

Billie A said...

Very pretty card. Love the yellow, papers and butterfly. Thanks for sharing over at Alphabet challenge.

Carol said...

If only your card could magic some sunshine. Lovely card Jane.
Thank you for sharing this with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful sunshine card love the fold and beautiful sunflowers-great sentiment too
Carol x

Seafield Jo said...

I love the shape of your card and the beautiful, cheery sunflowers.

Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT

brenda said...

A lovely sunny creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'Yellow' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Mrs A. said...

Beautiful sunny card. I do like the sentiment inside too. Thankyou for coming and spinning he butterfly wheel with me. Hugs Mrs A.

Mummylade said...

Such a warm and sunny creation! Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge

Margarets designer cards said...

When I saw the card, I knew it was a Debbi Moores, beautiful sunflowers card,
Love your design
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT