Wednesday 3 March 2021

I used it at last!

 I've had this stamp set, totally NBUS, for about 10 years. It was in a bundle of sets that i bought because I really wanted most of the other sets in the pack, and never got around to using this one. 


I stamped it so the stems ran off the edge of the card and coloured it with fine-tipped markers. The sentiment, too, is NBUS that's been in my stash for many years, but I can't remember where it came from. And I added a tiny Card-io dragonfly because dragonflies fill me with happiness. 

I am sharing this with

NBUS - Challenge 24 

Less is More - One layer - flowers  






7 comments:

Sue - said...

Lovely card Jane. I’m pretty certain I’ve got that stamp somewhere too!

Kathyk said...

FAB make and image - well worth the wait! Perfect for the NBUS and LIM challenges too

Happy Wednesday

Kathyk

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful CAS make and love the flower stamps
Carol x

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Fabulous CAS card! Love it!

Dotty Jo said...

And it looks fab! Jo x

Darnell said...

I love the whimsical vibe of these sweet flowers, Jane! The NBUS sediment and fun little dragonfly complete the CASlicious design perfickly! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Keep well! Hugs, Darnell

Izzy Scrap said...

Absolutely gorgeous ! Love these whimsical flowers on their long and thin stems. So beautifully coloured. An amazing and CAS one layer card ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.