Wednesday 20 June 2018

Happy anniversary

This is the card I made for my younger daughter and her husband for their anniversary


I used my Grand Calibur and a Santoro folder to dry emboss the background and stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment using a Clarity stamp club stamp from several years ago. I coloured it in with my daughter's favourite shade of green, and her husband is a Beatles fan so the song title "All you need is love" is very appropriate for them.

I am sharing this with
Shopping Our Stash - She's a Craftin' machine (none of my machines are neglected but I used my heat gun and Grand Calibur)
Use Your Stuff - Inspired by a song

2 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Very nicely crafted! The embossing adds wonderful depth and texture to the project.

Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hugz,
Chana

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful CAS card love the embossed hearts and shade of green
Carol x