Tuesday 19 June 2018

Happy birthday Lara

Yesterday was the 9th birthday of our granddaughter Lara and here is the card I made for her.


Being a summer birthday, I've used lots of bright summer colours and flowers - and featured one of Lara's hobbies, tennis. I was delighted to find this Lili of the Valley digi called "Annabel tennis" as she is wearing denim dungaree shorts which apparently are what every 9 year old girl is wearing at the moment. According to Lara, anyway! I've added background papers from my stash and flowers cut with a die set that a friend bought me for my birthday last year - I'm afraid I don't know the brand as there was no name on the packaging.

I am sharing this with

A bit more time to craft - Anything Goes
Cuttlebugmania - Summer 
Sparkles Monthly Challenges - Lets be pretty  

7 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a great card, Hope Lara has a brilliant 9th Birthday, Hazel xx

Jannie said...

What an adorable card

Thank you for joining our challenge at Cuttlebug Mania but may I remind you of our guidelines?

Cuttlebugs & Hugs
Jannie

Margarets designer cards said...

A lovely bright and cheerful card, lovely image, she will love it

Barb said...

A fun and happy card Jane. A really cute image and I love the bright summery colours. Barbxx

Liz said...

Lovely bright and summery card, Jane. I'm sure Lara was delighted to receive it. xx

Swissie said...

Hi Jane, Swissie here.
I find your card just wonderful. A great birthday card for Lara!
But I want to add something to Jannie’s comment:
Did you perhaps use a circle die or a die for the rectangles? An embossing folder for the leaves, for instance? We would like to know more about the stuff you used with your Cuttlebug. ��
Hugs, Swissie DT

Helen said...

Really cute - love the bright colours you've used.

Thanks for joining us at the Sparkles Challenge.

Helen x