Wednesday 15 May 2019

Guest Designer at The Male Room

I'm sure you all know how much I enjoy making masculine cards, so you can understand how delighted I am to have been invited to be Guest Designer at The Male Room where the new challenge is #111 - Origami or Anything Goes


I  decided to make an origami sailing boat.  I fiddled about with some origami papers in the evening, then went to bed. When I woke up the next morning, the  poem "The Owl and The Pussycat" was going through my mind, and when I looked at my craft table and saw again the colour of the boat I'd made, I realised why! 


I'd already prepared the background from a selection of snippets, and stamped the sentiment, but I simply HAD to die cut an owl and a pussy cat to sail away in my pea-green boat!  They, too, were cut from snippets,  so I'm heading over to Pixie's Snippets Playground to share my card. 


7 comments:

Sarn said...

WOW - what a great card Jane. Congrats on your GDT spot too. This is so original. Love it.

Hugs, Sarn
Stamping for Pleasure

Barbara Godden said...

Adorable card, love the theme of it. Congrats on the GDT spot!!

Di said...

I absolutely adore this card Jane - flipping genius! Clever you - and great use of snippets of course :)

Hugs

Di xx

Linby said...

How fabulous Jane and perfect for the optional theme. Thanks for joining us at a GDT.

Ana A said...

Awesome GD card Jane!!! I love how you've "origamied" the boat ❤😀 Thank you for joining us as a guest designer for this challenge!

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

This is so sweet, I love your pea green boat, perfect for those sailors! x

Aquarius said...

That's brilliant