Monday 6 May 2019

White Bird


I recently bought a bundle of pre-loved dies and embossing folders, which included one that makes a complete front for an A6 sized card. The trouble is, it is top-hinged, and I like to make A5 cards with the fold at the top, so the only way I could use it directly on the card would be upside down, which of course would look very strange. So it had to be made using a separate sheet of card. I thought the top border of the sentiment looked like a perfect place for a die cut bird to perch, and the bird is obviously looking up at something so I gave him a little spray of flowers to look at.

I'm sharing this with CAS on Friday - White on White

3 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous white on white card Jane.

Sue xx

Sherri Thacker said...

I love all white cards and this one is great!!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is stunning, love white on white cards, Hazelx