Thursday 12 August 2021

Robin in the snow

 This stencil is one that came with a Hope & Chances charity kit a few years ago - I believe it was designed specially for the kit. 

I used red and brown inks to stencil the robin, then stamped through it with a Uniko snowflake stamp  - I tried to avoid the breast area so it was just brown on brown, but I guess I should have masked it! 

I am sharing this with

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes 

CAS Mix up - stamping through a stencil 



7 comments:

My Paper Epiphany said...

Oh I love this Jane! Gorgeous colours and the stamping really makes it pop! I'm so happy you joined us this month at CAS Mix Up:)

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 554 - I hope to see you again soon. x

HilaryJane said...

What a wonderful example of stamping through a stencil, I love that little robin and what a perfectly CAS card. I don't think it matters at all that he has some snowflakes on his red breast. Thanks for joining us at CAS Mix Up this month xx

Crafting Queen said...

Sweet Robin card. Anesha x

nancy littrell said...

Such beautiful and clever stamping thru your stenciled robin Christmas card, Jane. This would be a fun design for making multiple Christmas cards:-) TFS and joining us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs...Nancy

Loll said...

This is an adorable stencil Jane! I love the colours and I do love the little red that made it's way onto the wing. Show how wonderful these colours are together! So cute with the stamped snowflakes. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

Chrissie said...

Well Jane I think it looks fab just as it is... the robin really brought a smile to my face!
Love it!
Thanks for sharing at CAS Mix Up
Chrissie xx