Friday 24 September 2021

Better with age

 


The latest challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers is U is for Ugly. 



I chose this delightfully ugly dog stamp from The Card Hut and teamed it with a Clearly Besotted sentiment that, although not directly saying it, certainly implies ugliness. I gave the dog a background of paper from an old V&A pad that I keep specifically for those times I need some ugly wallpaper on a card (you'd be surprised how often it happens!) and a scrap of woodgrain  paper for a floor.  


6 comments:

JulieP said...

That certainly is some dated wallpaper. lol! Cute combination of pooch and sentiment. Thanks for playing Jane!

Dotty Jo said...

Feeling the feels for poor little mutt! Another fabulous card, Jane, Jo x

Lindsey said...

I'm probably not supposed to say this... but that is one unattractive dog. But a wonderful card! Always good to see you joining the fun at the Sisterhood!

Helen said...

LOL!! This is just hilarious! And love that cute (ugly!) dog! LOL! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood Sistah! ((HUGS)) Helen

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

I get why you keep your pad of "ugly" paper.. I ended up getting rid of mine but sometimes I wish I still had it The sentiment totally implies ugliness Thanks for getting ugly with the sisterhood.

Donna said...

He he he he the paper the image and the sentiment totally fits the challenge
Nicely done sistah
Thanks for gettin ugly with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!