Monday 20 September 2021

If age is just a number....

 I love sanding my embossed work, as you've probably noticed, so I was very pleased when the latest challenge at Let's Squash It was Let's Sand It. 


The embossing folder I chose is a Tim Holtz one,  and I think this old Rubber Dance sentiment is perfect with it. 

The black card is from a Core-dinations Black Magic pad, with sheets that are black on one side and a lighter colour on the other, so the black can be sanded away to reveal the colour - and the added perk is there's no need to search around for matching plain card to stamp the sentiment on, just turn over one of the offcuts and you have a perfect match! 

I am sharing this with Let's Squash It! - Let's sand it using a folder with letters or numbers. 








5 comments:

Liz said...

Great card Jane, I love the sentiment. xx

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, love the embossing folder you used. Anesha

Dotty Jo said...

Love that stamp, and yes, it looks fab with that EF! Like the colours too, Jane. Thanks for sanding it with us at Let's Squash It! Jo x

*Vicki* said...

This is such an awesome card! I love the Vintage feel of this design and it would make a fabulous masculine card!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Angelnorth said...

Perfect match of folder and sentiment - love it!