Friday 1 October 2021

Vintage cars

 While I was rummaging through old kits to find the Hunkydory one for my recent robin cards, I also lifted out the Hunkydory Planes, Trains and Automobiles kit to play with. 


I used a background paper and two toppers from the kit, plus a stamped sentiment and a sheet of light brown satin paper, which I embossed with a cog folder. I distressed the edge of the background paper and inked all the edges, then used my beloved screw headed brads to attach the cog paper to the background. 

I am sharing this with

Cardz 4 Guyz - use some metal  

Creative Crafting Uncles - Cogs and/or Sprockets




Watercooler Wednesday - All things Masculine 







5 comments:

dj said...

What a classic!! Scrappy old cars!! Your metal brads are the perfect addition of metal. Thanks for playing along with our "add some metal" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

Helen said...

Certainly a classic card, Jane!! Sure to be a big hit! I love the fun sentiment that is just perfect! Thanks so much for joining us over at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge! Stay safe! :)

Dawn Phillips said...

Such a perfect card for a guy. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

Jolanda Johnstone said...


Having a classic car of our own, your card speaks to me. Nice job, Jane! Thank you for joining us at Cardz4Guyz this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

Alex said...

Wonderful card. Love the vintage cars!
Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Creative Crafting Uncles and good luck. Hope you will join us next challenge again.

Crafty greetings
Alex

*Owner* Creative Crafting Uncles
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge
Alex' Kreative Seite