This week's Less is More challenge is a colour challenge, using the colours Lime and Black.
My card today is so simple there really isn't anything to say about it, apart from one thing - sticking the delicate die cut down. I used tiny dots of tacky glue on the larger areas, but still ended up with some of it showing.
I've tried glue pens (they drag and tear the delicate areas and never seem to make a firm hold), spray adhesive (it gets everywhere, on the front of the die cut as well as the back, not to mention all over me!), Xyron (getting it off the backing strip means the delicate parts tear) and sticky dots (again, they drag and tear the delicate areas). The result is that I hardly ever use this beautiful die. If anyone can suggest an adhesive that actually WORKS on something this fragile, I'd be very grateful!