Monday 8 April 2013

Two for the price of one

This week the challenge at CD Sundays is Through the Window. I  printed out a sheet of Jeremy Fisher toppers and two co-ordinating background papers from a freebie CD I got from Create and craft, a compilation of highlights from the Crafters companion Beatrix Potter series.

The topper sheet had two window-related pictures on it, one of Jeremy climbing out through his window and one of him basking on the windowsill reading his newspaper, and I couldn't decide which to use - so I used both!

The blue pearls I added to the blue card were actually natural ones that I coloured with peel off pens. I never seem to be able to find gems or pearls the right colour and my trusty peel off pens often save the day!





9 comments:

Claire Toplis said...

Beautiful Jeremy Fisher card

Christine said...

Two beautiful cards Jane, love the images and your layout's are super.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT

Carol said...

Both beautiful cards and so different. I haven't seen much from these Cd's. I have often used the trusty peel off pens for the very same thing. Thank you for joining in with us again. Good Luck
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

sue-b said...

fabulous cards Jane and i love the colour choice you have gone with, great layouts and images too. Thank you for playing along with us .
sue-b xx
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

Two really lovely cards. Great colour choices and layouts - I like them both. :-)
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Two great cards, and gorgeous images, and lovely layouts, well done
Margaret guest designer for April CD sunday challenge.

Beryl said...

Both great images and cards Jane - haven't seen this CD at all.
Thank you for joining us again this week.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Both of these are gorgeous Jane. I think I'll have to get the CD out and take another look. Thanks for joining in at CD Sunday this week.

Sue T CD Sunday DT

Purple Crazy said...

Two fabulous cards and great colours, thanks for sharing at CD Sunday x