Sunday 14 April 2013

Sticky stuff!

Peel-offs, outline stickers - whatever you call them, I bet you have a pile of them that you never use, don't you? It seems that every new crafter sees them and thinks "Ooh, what a brilliant idea!" and stocks up on them. And then can't think what to do with them, apart from the occasional word and a few simple borders, yet can't quite bear to part with them. Having been lured by a few bulk buys on the shopping channels I've got dozens, stored in clear plastic wallets, most of which must be over 10 years old now.

So when I saw that the Use it Tuesday challenge is Sticky Situation! I just had to play along!

I started off by making a square frame from double sided peel offs and glitter. And immediately remembered why I have only ever used double sided peel offs once before..... I'm going to have to so some serious cleaning up after I've posted this!

The flower is made from a sheet of stacking peel offs, and finished off with the very last self adhesive gem from an ancient sheet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a great job on our challenge this week. Glitter and I have a love/hate relationship so I can relate :) Look at all your stickies you managed to use up. :) Way to go! Thanks for joining our 'sticky situation' challenge at Use it Tuesday this week.
Tammy

Sherri said...

This is beautiful, love that die, and all the sparkle. Thanks for linking up with us at Use It Tuesday.