For the background, I used a piece of yellow card and a round ended sponge, sponging random blobs of Tea Dye DI over it to give a "giraffe's neck" effect. Naturally it needed to go on to a tall thin DL card!
I've had no end of trouble taking a photo of this card, I've tried changing the lighting, changing the white balance on my camera, taking the photo on a sunny/dull/average window ledge, but still it comes out too dark, or too light, or too blue, or the brown looks black. I'll pop in a couple of the photos here, but actually it's a cream base card and topper, with dark brown stamping and matting, and the ribbon picks up the yellow of the background, on which the blobs are much darker than they look here! The lower photo is more accurate in everything but the cream, which has come out blue.
One day I'm going to save up my pennies and go on a photography course......
I am sharing this with:
Sparkles Monthly Challenge - Animal Magic
Fab'n'Funky - No designer paper