Recent rummaging through my stash turned up a pack of A4 acetate sheets that I'd forgotten I owned, and a huge medallion stamp that I've had for around 10 years and never used. I've put the two together in this card.
For the outer card, I scored and folded the acetate (remembering to peel off the protective coating - I remember, now, that the reason the acetate pack had been set aside was that I'd thought it was a duff batch, being rather cloudy looking - I'd not realised there was protective film on both sides!) and then used a black Stazon pad to stamp the medallion around the edges and to ink the edges of the acetate.
Then I used orange card to make a slightly smaller card for the inside, stamping the medallion again but this time using a Versamark pad to give a watermark effect. Then I stamped "Thank you" over the image, using an old Hot Off The Press stamp.
The orange card is just stuck to the back panel of the acetate, although the static in it makes it appear to be stuck to the front too. It's much easier for opening and closing than if it is stuck down front and back. I've put a white panel inside the orange card, to write in, and also covered the acetate behind the card with white, to hide the adhesive.
I am sharing this with:
House of Cards - Clear Papers
Mod Squad - Use it or Lose it