Saturday 5 January 2019

Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, ******

My Snarky Sistah Jo has started a brand new challenge! It's called Christmas Kickstarter and there'll be a new festive challenge every two weeks, to help encourage us to build up our Christmas card stocks over the year instead of in a last minute rush.

The first theme is Rudolph and friends  and I've chosen Rudolph's friend Vixen for my card.



I've printed a cartoon (in large and small formats) and paper from the CD The Christmas Spirit from Katy Sue designs and added a die cut sentiment and wine glass. 

I am also sharing this with Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything goes  and also, thanks to Lindsey's comment, at ABC Christmas - A for Anything Goes and B for Berries

8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Oh, my word! This is fabulous, Jane - thanks soooo much for playing along. Your card is hilarious, Jo x

Lindsey said...

Too funny! I like the patteened paper almost as much as the central image! (Psst... feel free to enter this at A for Anything Goes at ABC Christmas, too. Or hey, there's mistletoe, it qualifies for B for Berries!)

Liz said...

What a fun card, Jane. Brilliant! xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun image and sentiment -love the P.paper too brilliant
Carol x

Barbara Godden said...

Fabulous funny image, love it!! super design!!

Inkyfingers said...

What a fun card and Vixen looks mortified to be caught under the mistletoe with him lol!!!
Thank you for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges and I wish you a very Happy New Year.

Lorraine A said...

Hahahaha :-D well, this has got my day off to a great start! smiling from ear to ear hahaha :-D I absolutely LOVE this!! 😂

Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge 🎄
Luv
Lols x x x

Lynda said...

It's even made Vixen spill his wine! Gosh - how nervous must he feel? Love it. Thank you for sharing and joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge. :) Lynda