Thursday 3 January 2019

New year, new you?

Hands up, who overindulged over the Christmas holidays? I think this lady is guilty! We all know what her New Year's resolution is.


I stamped her and the sentiment using a brand new stamp set, the cover mount on the latest issue of Creative Stamping, which is published today although I've had my subscriber copy for a few days now. I'm loving the wonderful stamps and sentiments that came with it, this must be my favourite issue so far.

I expect she hates numbers right now, so I've cruelly given her a background made by embossing and sanding Core-dinations card. The patterned papers are scraps from my stash.

I am sharing this with
Cardz 4 Galz - New Year, New Stash
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - January  
Little Red Wagon - Hey, Newbie!
Watercooler Wednesday - Feminine anything goes

6 comments:

Kathyk said...

Looks like it's an Acid Drops image?? FAB make though that IS mighty mean with all those numbers despite the fact it makes for a great card

Happy 2019 to you

Kathyk

Catie Cuddles said...

Happy New year!
Great card.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Debbie Mageed said...

Oh, Jane, I love your card, as always! It's so cute and perfectly detailed. I want to tell her "Take off your shoes!" LOL Thank you so much for playing in my "New Year, New Stash" challenge and hope you will join us again soon.

JanR said...

My hand is up. *sigh* Fun card! And, yes, like Debbie said, she needs to take her shoes off! lol Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Sue - said...

I think a lot of us can relate to that sentiment! A great card Jane and it is a fab set of stamps! Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Galz.

Cazro said...

Hi Jane, I love this card, the sentiment is perfect for the wonderful design. Loving the distressed munbers background paper. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz DT.