Saturday 2 March 2019

Christmas bear


For this card I made an emboss resist background using the large Uniko Christmas  Block Party stamp. After heat embossing with clear powder I masked the card edges  and sponged with blue ink.

The teddy stamp was a magazine freebie some years ago, and I coloured him with pencils. I was about to add the twine as a finishing touch when I noticed the position of the snowflake on the background and decided to draw attention to it by adding a snowflake charm to the twine.

I am sharing this with
Christmas Kickstart - Have a beary merry Christmas 
Alphabet Challenge - Yarn, String or Twine

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

He's gorgeous, Jane! Love that beautiful background too. Thanks for playing along gain at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x

junemac2 said...

Loving the blue. fab card so cute x

Dawn Phillips said...

What a very simple and pretty card. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love dawn x

Barbara Godden said...

Gorgeous background and lovely sponging, super cute little bear. Fabulous card!!!