Friday 8 March 2019

Roses and butterfly

I do love this set of Charles Rennie Mackintosh inspired stamps that came with a magazine a few years ago. I was inspired to have another play with them after lifting them out for a project earlier this week.


This time I've stamped the "stained glass window" panel and coloured it with fresh spring pastels with a background of a deep iris purple. I've added CRM style silver peel off borders and corners  and a beautiful die cut butterfly.

I am sharing this with Fab & Funky - Spring Colours

3 comments:

Rämmengården said...

I love your cards have a nice weekend. hugs from Nina

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, I too love this image and the butterfly is beautiful

Dawn Phillips said...

This is such a me card. It's lovely. Love Dawn x