Saturday 30 November 2019

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #149 - Y is for Yummy

If you are anything like me, your thoughts are probably already turning to all the yummy goodies you are planning to enjoy over whatever festive season you celebrate at this time of year -  right now I'm thinking of mince pies and Christmas pudding but just look at all that yumminess Edna's daydreaming about!



So it seems highly appropriate that the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers have a Y is for Yummy challenge starting right now.


Mmmmm.... luscious strawberries and a cream and jam layered sponge. All the stamps came from a cover mount with Creative Stamping a few months ago and I coloured everything with Promarkers, adding touches of white gel pen to give the icing the appearance of glossiness.

I am sharing this with

Inkspirational - Naughty 
Crafty Cardmakers - No Patterned Paper 
Passion for Promarkers - 3 or more layers

8 comments:

Shauna said...

That cake looks awesome and I like how you paired it with the strawberry sidebar! Thanks for playing at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Lindsey said...

I like the way you think, Jane! Also, mmm, mince pies. :D

Barbara Godden said...

Wow fabulous colouring, and a really yummy cake, if you do take one slice then you have to eat the rest to get rid of the evidence.

Donna said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mince pies....one of my fave parts of Christmas!!!
Although I wouldn't complain if you offered me a piece of this yummy cake!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous yummy card and these stamps sprung to mind when I saw the naughty challenge but you beat me to it lol-we are onto our third lot od mince pies already -now that is naughty!!!
Carol x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Great card, love the image too. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xxx

Chris Dring said...

Fabulous coloring on that scrumptious looking cake, and of course, the snark is perfect!

cm said...

Oh gosh...that sentiment is too funny! Scrumptious cake...one I might not slice either! Delighted to see you in the Inkspirational gallery!
~carol