Tuesday 14 January 2020

Clean and Simple at Cardz 4 Guyz

It's our first challenge of the year at Cardz 4 Guyz and today we'd like to see your masculine take on a Clean and Simple card.


I've used an old set of dinosaur stamps that I've had for  6 or 7 years now - I think they were from Clearly Besotted but it could have been Woodware - and LOTS of masking. The sky is blended distress inks and everything else is coloured with Promarkers.

I am sharing this with

Passion for Promarkers - Animals

Inkspirational - Fauna 

The Male Room - Anything Masculine Goes 


Use Your Stuff - Anything goes

6 comments:

Jo said...

Love the image & your blended sky is fabulous x

Dawn Phillips said...

That's an awesome sky Jane. Such cute dinosaurs too. Love Dawn x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a wonderful card Jane, my grandson would love it.

Sue xx

cm said...

Awww...your wee dinos are absolutely adorable! Talk about impressive masking; something I struggle with! I 'need' dies *grin* Thrilled to see you in the Inkspirational gallery!
~carol

Aunty Sue said...

oh this is super cute love it and thanks for sharing at PFP with our Animal theme

Sari / Granne said...

Supercute with a perfect sentiment. Thank you so much for joining the Male Room -challenge, I hope to see you joining our new "It's snowing" -challenge also.