Saturday 4 January 2020

Don't tell Mrs. A!!!!

... but I've spotted signs of penguins BREEDING. And here's a daddy and baby to prove it.


If you follow Mrs A's blog you'll know all about the penguin problems  she's been having recently, she's not going to be happy to see a new generation coming along.  And I don't live all that far from her - I'm sure it wouldn't take a penguin very long to toddle over to her place.

I stamped the penguins and their iceberg (I'm sure they'd rather be on solid ground but with the polar ice caps suffering from climate change they don't always get the choice) using stamps that came with a recent issue of Creative Stamping plus lots of masking. I sponged blue ink patchily over the background card aiming for a frosty sky effect then stamped the sentiment when it was dry.

I am sharing this with

Christmas Kickstart - Penguins 

and

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything goes

6 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Well just so long as they stay on that Ice flow. Two's company don't you know. Super card. Didn't think to use Chill out.
I took my lot off to see Happy Feet 2. They were so pleased to see their friends, Mumble,Gloria, Erik, Seymour and Ramon. Did get asked by the cinema manager not to bring them back again though. Hugs Mrs A.

🌂

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ohhh heck ,theres a few at mine too, cant quite catch them to get their pics yet. LOL. Love this card, its great, H xx

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous masking and design. Lovely penguins. Thanks for joining the fun at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Hugz

Dotty Jo said...

So glad you've joined Gail and I at the first pre-Christmas 2020 challenge from CKC, Jane! Very classy penguins, Jo x

Helen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Helen said...

Love your penguins and sentiment, Jane.

Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

Helen x