Tuesday 11 August 2020

Oooh how rude!

The sistahs are being vulgar this week, so of course I had to join in. I'm not sure who I would send this card to, although I'm tempted to send it to the CEO of the airline that has put so many obstacles in the way of claiming a refund for our Easter weekend flights which were, of course, cancelled. I'm sure they were hoping we would give up, but we battled on and eventually, 4 months to the day after we were due to fly, the money appeared back in my account so - to the airline I say:


The background is made with a cog wheel embossing folder, with a stamped screw and a glossy chipboard U.

I am, of course, sharing this with the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers where the theme is V is for Vulgarity.




And I'm also sharing it at Shopping Our Stash - Keep It Simple Sister 

11 comments:

Donna said...

He he he this is awesome sistah!
I once bought a big "U" sticker to do exactly this with a screw I found on the ground....LOL
Thanks for getting vulgar with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers :)

Donna said...

Me again!!
He he he he...
Now I am back to say...thanks for joining the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH for our "Keep It Simple Sister" challenge!

Chana Malkah said...

Okay, so I saw "nail U" and that was quite confusing! I did figure it out but...
Nice project. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, DT

Crafting Queen said...

Love this card, made me laugh. x

Helen said...

HaHaHaHa!!! Good one Jane! And I would definitely send it to the airlines!!! Thanks for sharing with your sistahs! ((HUGS)) Helen

JulieP said...

Perfection!!!! And good for you for following that through.

Lindsey said...

In its way, this is so delightfully subtle in its vulgarity!!! Nicely done.

NanaConnie said...

ROFL, Jane! Love the embossed background.

Dawn Phillips said...

Even my husband is giggling away at this. Thank you for making us smile. Love Dawn x

crafty-stamper said...

Very subtle lol and sounds just perfect lol
carol x

Darnell said...

Finally saw this post in the tunnels of my inbox and just love it, Jane! Love the use of the gear e/f to go along with the screw! I share your frustration as I was in the same boa, er, airline seat with American Airlines over TWO of my planned trips in 2020. Like you I kept at it and was finally successful just last week in getting the second flight credited back to my card. BTW, I think it's important to name the airline. I will certainly never fly American again after this and even if I were, they should still be called out for THEIR rude behavior!! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Darnell