Tuesday 4 August 2020

She sells sea shells

For today's card I've used a stamp set that came from the Stamp Bug's "stamp of the month" club back in 2009.


The background is made with watercolour pencils and I added a touch of glitter for the foam at the edge of the waves. I added a stamped flock of birds, edged it in black and attached it to the card with foam pads.   The sea shells came from the collage stamp image in the Stamp Bug set, lightly coloured and fussy cut from the image. 

I am sharing this with 

Country View Challenges - I do like to be beside the seaside 

CAS on Friday - Summer 

CAS Mix Up - Watercolour- Beach 

AAA Cards - Along the edge - beach 



13 comments:

Anita van Reemst said...

Sun, sea, Shells. Summer! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Friday. Greetings, Anita

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card.

CraftinGranny said...

Love the water colors you've used. I'm just getting into creating with them and have no idea what I'm doing but I like the effect it gives off when coloring and blending. I'm joining you at Challenges for Days and just wanted to stop by and say "Hi". Hugs, Granny Carol

Bonnie said...

A very pretty seashore scene, Jane! Love those sea shells and the matching sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

Jane said...

Now that's got my tongue twisted and my brain whirring! Gorgeous beach scene. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Loll said...

Beautiful watercoloured beach scene Jane! I love the touch of glitter for the seafoam. It adds a bit of sparkle and texture. Lovely card! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

Dawn Phillips said...

Really pretty hun. Love Dawn x

Stampin with Liz Design said...

Just a great summer card, love it! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

Dena J said...

Beautiful watercolor, and I love the sparkle on the water!

Craftyfield said...

Lovely little scene and so perfect for our theme at Country View Challenges. Thanks for playing with us!

nancy littrell said...

I love the touch of glitter you added to the waves and the texture on your watercolored panel, Jane. Adding the seashells embellishment really added to your beach theme. TFS and joining us at CAS Mix Up Beach Challenge. Hugs..Nancy

Monika Gulyas said...

What a lovely sea themed card!!! Thank you for joining the August challenge of the Country View Challenges!

LucieGCards said...

What a gorgeous watercolour scene! Love those pops of glitter too! Great card! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!