Wednesday 6 January 2021

Christmas Urn

 I know, I know, yet another creation with those Heartfelt Creations stamps and dies. I promise I'm going to move on to something else soon... 


This time I've combined some of the stamps from the set with lots of my old dies to make a Christmas card. I used the Urn stamp on vintage text paper and also cut a shaped card blank to match. I finished with lots of gold Stickles. Then I did all the stamping, cutting, embossing and glittering and finally had a lovely time arranging everything in the urn. 

I am sharing this with 

Fezziwig's Festive Frolics - Anything Goes 

Stamping Sensations - Favourite Stamps  (My favourites to tend to change but right now I have a total crush on this set, as you'll see if you look back over my last dozen or so posts) 

Jingle Belles - Something old and something new  (the stamps and matching dies are less than a month old; the other dies are all several years old, the pine cones and branch and the ivy must be about 15 years old) 

Allsorts Challenge - Anything Goes 

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Upcycle or use something old 

7 comments:

Jo said...

Oh wow, that's gorgeous x

brenda said...

Just beautiful Jane, you really have showcased some stunning creation using the products, thanks so much for sharing a 'Favourite Stamp' with us at Stamping Sensations challenge and also this weeks Allsorts challenge.

B x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh WOW, this is a stunning showpiece, what a beautiful make. Thanks for joining in with my first challenge of 2021 over on Fezziwigs, wishing you a lovely year full of craftiness, Hazelxx

Linby said...

wow! This is stunning. You really seem to be enjoying your prize with the makes I have seen. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

Mrs A. said...

That's a beautiful flower arrangement. Those poinsettias steal the show. I reckon first prize.! Hugs Mrs A.

Mrs.B said...

This is a wonderful card and so unique, the urn looks stunning filled with the festive blooms.
Thanks for sharing with our 'Favourite Stamps' challenge at Stamping Sensations
Avril x

Susan Renshaw said...

WOW!
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Weekly Christmas Challenge!
Susan
DT for CHNC
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!