Tuesday 12 January 2021

If cats sent Valentines Day cards...

 ... they probably wouldn't bother. But if they did ever get round to it (they lead very busy lives, you know) this is what they would send. 

I really, REALLY fell in love with this month's Clearly Besotted new releases and treated myself to three of the sets, so they are brand new, having only been released on January 1st.  This card is made using a stamp and image from the Purrfect Valentine set. I made a background using a stencil, and stamped the sentiment over the stencilling. Then I stamped the cat onto a scrap of  card, coloured it and fussy cut, raising it off the card with 3D adhesive. 

I am sharing this with 

Use your stuff - all about the new  

Make My Monday - something new in your stash 

Show us your pussycats - Furrything Goes 




5 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card love the little cat and stencilled background-I agree don't think they would bother
Carol x

Karen Letchworth said...

Hello! I came by to say THANK YOU for stopping at my blog today and leaving me such a sweet comment. I don't get a whole lot of new visitors, and I really do appreciate it. Your cards are beautiful! I do hope that you will consider linking up your cards in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday. This is easy to do, and we are blessed to have some of the most awesome sponsors in the crafting community. I do hope that you will come by to fellowship and play along with us. Thanks again for stopping by my blog. I just became your newest blog follower. If you're not already following me on my blog, I would really appreciate you become a new follower of mine. I'm trying to reach 1,000 and it has been taking me a very long time. Also, I hope you're having a blessed week and creating beautiful things when time allows. God bless you, and I hope to see you again soon.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - challenge blog
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - personal blog

Greta said...

Oh this made me laugh! Such a cute card!

Billie A said...

Oh my how cute. Love the fun cute image, sentiment and background touch of color. Thanks for sharing over at Make My Monday

Aimeslee Winans said...

Jane, I literally LOL'd - too dang funny AND so true, love it! xox