Saturday 2 January 2021

That floral urn yet again!

 I am really loving the Heartfelt Creations Floral Shoppe collection. Here is my latest make using it. 


I used one of the floral background papers, with the edges lightly distressed and inked with a deep wine-red.  I cut the urn from a blue patterned paper from the pack stamped with the same wine red (which of course looks a lot more purple when stamped on blue) and reinforced with white card. I added a doiley from my stash and a label from the pad, stamped with a sentiment from an old Uniko set,  then stamped and die cut lots of the flowers, berries and foliage, inking some and colouring others with pencils. 

I trimmed one side off the Urn and used foam pads to attach it to the card, then had lots of fun arranging the elements in it - I used to be a keen flower arranger and it's all coming back to me! 

I am sharing this with 

Allsorts Challenge - Anything Goes  

A Bit More Time To Craft Extra - Anything Goes 

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - anything goes using patterned paper


7 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Happy New Year, Jane, you are already off and tempting me, you naughty girl. I really want that collection but I shall resist...for now. Thank goodness it's so expensive or I would have caved right off. Your card is once again beyond delightful. I can tell you were once a keen flower arranger, touch not lost! XOX

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card. Anesha x

Kathleen said...

Another great make using this lovely collection, great colours and design. Thank you for joining our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

brenda said...

A pretty and colourful floral creation for our new Allsorts theme this week, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Sue - said...

Happy New Year Jane! I really, really like this card, it has a very rich and almost Victorian feel to it.

Linby said...

A fab make jane and I really like how you used only part of the urn. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

Stacey said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper.

DT Stacey
www.butterflycreations.blog