Friday 20 October 2017

Elegant Butterfly

Today I'm dropping in to the Butterfly Challenge again with a second entry for the Vertical and/or Damson challenge, since my first one was vertical but not damson!


The vertical column is cut with a die that I won from Liz at Crafty Sunflower and the card, too, is inspired by one she made, but hers was in her signature elegant style and I felt the big, bold colour of the damson cardstock called for a big bold butterfly and sentiment too  - they are both cut with Spellbinders dies.

7 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a beautiful card Jane.

Sue xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, love the butterfly

Liz said...

I thought I recognised this panel die cut when your card popped up on Reading List! ;-) I love how you've used it on this card. I love the butterfly too, perfect against the rich colour of the background. xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, the diecut strip is very pretty and the added gems finish it perfectly. Love the texture on the card panel too
Hugs Kaz xx

Barb said...

A lovely card Jane and the panel is so pretty. Barbxx

Mrs A. said...

I love your vertical element. Bet you didn't loose your gems like I did on my waterfall card. The cardstock is perfect. Thankyou for fluttering back into the garden again with this lovely make. Hugs Mrs A.

Cara said...

Beautiful card, love the vertical die and how you added the gems to it x