Wednesday 11 October 2017

Purple Poinsettia

OK, I know poinsettias aren't purple. But neither are fir cones, so the two wrongs cancel each other out....


I've kept to a simple purple and silver colour scheme for this card, a combo I love for Christmas. The poinsettia die was a magazine freebie and I think the cone and bough dies are from Spellbinders and the ivy trail from Marianne. The sentiment is another magazine freebie, heat embossed in silver.

I am sharing this with
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - atg/purple
Addicted to stamps and more - Holiday
Crafty Creations Challenges - Anything Goes

6 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful. Love the choice of colours.

Swissie said...

Why not? It's just wonderful, Jane!
Hugs, Liv

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Why cant they be purple, they look fantastic teamed with the silver Jane.

Sue xx

Ina G said...

Purple and silver are my favourite Christmas go to colours so you have won me over here. I LOVE this card and it is truly beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps & More.

Cara said...

Gorgeous card, love the purple (my favourite colour) and of course artistic licence forgives everything x

Julie B said...

My daughter would love this Jane as purple is here favourite colour!
Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week. :)