Friday 9 March 2018

Butterfly thank you


For this card, I used the Tim Holtz number background embossing folder on Core-dinations card and then lightly sanded it, matted it on to Navy then added the butterflies and thank you die cuts, inlaying the letters and flowers in the Thank You but leaving  the leaves to show the yellow card through the cut-out holes.

I'm sharing this with
The Butterfly Challenge where if rectangular counts as Not Square, I've scored a full house of Not Square, Numbers, No Stamping, Navy, Naples Yellow, Napier Green and BUTTERFLIES.
Crafty Sentiments Designs - anything goes
Alphabet Challenge - Your Choice

4 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Aha, so that's where my embossing folder was!! Lol. I'm so sure I have one with numbers on. I did toy up with sanding the numbers back but having spent the best part of the evening gluing the darn things in place didn't want to ruin the panels and have to start again
Your card is lovely and very understated as it is not from first glance that all 7 elements have been used. Very subtle and I love it.
Thank you for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel this week. Hugs Mrs A.

Liz said...

Very clever to incorporate all seven elements for the Butterfly Challenge, Jane. Super card. xx

M DelValle said...

Very cute card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs

Stamping Bubbles said...

Great card. Thank you for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge.
Crafty hugs
Lesley