Tuesday 13 March 2018

Things with tails at Cardz 4 Guyz

It's my turn to choose the theme over at  Cardz 4 Guyz and I'd like to see Things With Tails on your work. So it could be an animal, a bird, a kite, a comet.... anything with a tail but we must be able to see the tail. If you have an animal facing front with no sign of its tail, then how would we know it hadn't lost it in an accident? So show us your tails, please!!!!

My tail comes to you courtesy of the beautiful Uniko stamps toucan.


I used a gold Delicata ink pad because it can be embossed and yet will dry completely when used without embossing, and dark green card. I stamped and embossed the toucan and masked it off, then stamped the sentiment several times to make it bold enough without embossing. Then I filled in the rest of the space with lightly stamped tropical leaves to form a subtle background.

I still wish that toucan had come sitting on a branch, he tends to look as if he's practising standing jumps!

3 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Gorgeous card I love the gold toucan on the dark background, Love the theme too. now to get my thinking cap on.

cotnob said...

A super card Jane, lovely rich colours and fabulous toucan.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Barb said...

It's beautiful Jane. Love that background. Barbxx