Thursday 31 May 2018

Guest Designer at C.R.A.F.T.

I'm delighted to have been invited to be Guest Designer again at C.R.A.F.T. challenge and  the theme this week is Come Play Outside.

The sponsor is Paper Nest Dolls  who provided me with the super image I have used, called Captain Owen - as I have a grandson called Owen it is perfect for me!


Here is my card:



I used Nestabilities to cut a wave-like frame by placing a large scalloped circle die inside a plain circle. The papers are snippets from my stash, the sentiment is stamped with a sentiment from the Clearly Besotted Pirates at Play set and the anchor die cut using the X-cut Ahoy There set.  

I used lots and lots of snippets for this card so that I could take it into the Playground, so here I am joining the current Pixie's Snippets Playground  and hoping it doesn't give Parsnip any funny ideas about running away to sea!

And I am also sharing this with Fab'n'Funky - For a Child

5 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fantastic card Jane, I love the image and the colours.

Sue xx

Dotty Jo said...

And you've done them proud, Jane! Jo x

Aunty Sue said...

This is such a fab card and love how different you have made this from mine. Hugs xx

Di said...

Oh Jane, this really is fabulous! LOVE the fresh and clean look and of course great use of snippets. A little white bear is now practicing dancing 'The Hornpipe' in readiness for his supposed adventure, huge thanks for that - he can read now and ideas do take off in his little brain! I already locked the doors, hid his spotted hanky and made sure he can't find any keys (or credit cards for that matter!).

Love how you created the wave effect using the scallops inside a plain circle! AND, if he does run away to sea then you're on Playground Duty for six months for planting ideas into his furry head!

Hugs

Di xx

Mrs A. said...

What we could do of course is have a boat race on the duck pond. That would be fun. Hugs Mrs A.