I found an excellent tutorial with a cutting guide on the Craftsy Paper Crafts Blog and followed the cutting guide and most of the suggested layouts to give me a total of 14 cards. I was worried that I would get bored with the "sameyness" of it so I chose a double sided paper and reversed some of the pieces. I also picked two plain colours for matting and layering and added black for the stamping and much of the die cutting.
The most difficult part was getting all 14 cards onto one photo!
Here is a closer look at the cards - still in groups as I'm sure you don't want to scroll through 14 individual photos.
To keep them looking like a set, I restricted myself to the dragonfly dies (a Gummiapan set) and the butterfly and flower dies (each being the upper layer from a Dovecraft Layering Die duo), plus a couple of others for the sentiments, and to preserve the CAS look I didn't add any pearls or gems.
A tip that I wish I'd known before I chose my paper is that cutting the paper in a way that uses it all up means there is no opportunity for matching repeating patterns, so papers like mine with a very regular repeated pattern on both sides can cause some slightly jarring looks when you are using 2 or more pieces of the same side of it one on card. I think I'd go for an all-over floral design next time.
Overall, I really hadn't expected to enjoy making these cards but I absolutely LOVED doing it, and it's given a huge boost to the charity card box. It would be a wonderful way to batch-bake Christmas cards too. I'll certainly be revisiting One Sheet Wonderland!
I hope you will head over to our challenge and share your One Sheet Wonders too.