Thursday 10 May 2018

While men were all asleep...

... the snow came falling.

I can't remember any more of the poem, sorry!


The die I have used was the cover mount on an issue of Die Cutting Essentials a year or two back. I cut it in white and dark blue, inlaying the dark blue sky into the white circle, then coloured the remaining spaces in with glitter for the snow and a fine marker for the doors and windows. The background squares are die cut with snippets from my festive stash.

I am sharing this with
52 Christmas Card Throwdown - Sketch


Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Bells or anything goes (I'm guessing there's a bell in the church tower!)
Jingle Belles - Buildings

6 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully designed Jane, I love the scenic die and the pretty paper panels, Kate x

lauren bergold said...

oh how i LOVE this: the die itself, the clever way you've double cut, inlaid and then colored bits of it, the quilt like surrounding squares AND those dark blue mats that tie everything together. awesome card & brilliant take on the sketch, too! what an awesome addition to our JINGLE BELLES fun! ♥

SmilynStef said...

Love the glittery snow and windows glowing in the night ... so very glad you joined us at Jingle Belles.

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 384 - hope to see you again soon x

AlisonC said...

A beautiful way to frame your Christmas village. Thanks for joining in at 52CCT

Lucinda said...

I love that die, it's one I got after seeing someone else use it! Lovely card, your "snippets" in the background add so much interest. Thanks for joining us at the 52CCT.