Sunday 30 December 2018

More dragonflies

I seldom go very long without a dragonfly appearing on one of my cards! Today I bring you THREE dragonflies.



I used stamps from a very old Woodware/Francoise Read set called In the Jungle. I used several of the leaf stamps and shades of green ink to create the frame, leaving a tiny space to stamp the sentiment (a magazine freebie) so that it merged into the border rather than detract from the white space in the middle. The dragonflies are stamped and fussy cut then finished with Stickles.

I am sharing this with
Allsorts Challenge -Thanks a Bunch 
AAA Cards - three of something

6 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous card, I love butterflies and dragonflies

Ellibelle said...

So beautiful. Love the sparkle! Many thanks for sharing with us this time at Allsorts challenge and please do come join in again soon :)

Darnell said...

I swoon over ONE dragonfly, so you can imagine how atwitter I am for three on a card, Jane! Thank you for starting my day with a smile with your gorgeous card! Hope you had a happy Christmas!! Happy New Year Hugs, Darnell

Kathleen said...

Lovely glittery dragonflies and a great stamped border. Thank you for joining our 'Thanks a Bunch' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Mervi said...

Fabulous card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.
Happy New Year;-))m

LucieGCards said...

Ooh! I love those dragonflies and all that stickles! Fabulous! And well done with the fussy cutting - they look quite tricky to cut! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!